About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

~procrastination~

So, instead of doing grown up productive things on this lovely Sunday like paying bills, packing for Salt Lake City, and doing laundry... I wanted to share with you people the lovely black man in my life:





JACK!!!

Yup, that's right. He's a studly 85 lb lab that has stolen my heart. Although I cannot stand the amount of hair that leaves his body on a daily basis, I cannot get enough of this drool bag. Friday after work I took him to the nature preserve by our apartment and he LOVED IT!!!! He had such a good time on the trails and in this creek. I love taking him on walks and to do things like this because you can just tell how excited he is about getting out of the apartment. Check out how cute he was in the creek. Oh, and please pardon my ridiculous voice talking to him.... 

Isn't he just precious? Gah, I love him. I even took him to PetSmart after the creek trip to get him a new collar and toys. Yup, mom spoils him :-) My poor baby won't get walked hardly at all this week since I'm going to be gone to Utah. I'm so glad this is my last week of travel so I can FINALLY seriously start looking at getting another dog. Jack needs a friend :-) Alright guys, well that's all I have but enjoy the rest of the photos of this sweet lil boy. 
open your eyes bub!!!

STUD on his walk :-)

he's a lover :-)

I love him! I love him! I love him!!!! Have a good week people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment