Tim got home really late that night but I was so glad to finally see him. We had a rough week apart and I missed the you-know-what out of him! He was off Saturday so I woke up to the smell of a DELICIOUS breakfast. ahhhh the perks of dating a chef :-) I got to spend the rest of the day by the pool with him and it was absolutely wonderful! Look how sexy he is....
![]() |
| GRRRRRR I'm a lucky ladyyyyyy :-) |
Sunday for Mother's Day we went to brunch with mom, Marty, Grady, Rachel (grady's gf), and the grandparents. It was quite the delicious meal. Afterwards we went back to mom's house to lay by the pool and catch some sun. I love my mom so much. I think she might be the strongest person I know. She's amazing.
![]() |
| If I could "grow up" to be half the woman she is... I'd be alright |
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY (just kidding mom)... I GOT THE IPHONE 4 LAST NIGHTTTTTT!!!! It's beautiful. I'm obsessed. Tim wasn't too thrilled I spent last night ooohing and ahhhing over it. Sorry bout it.....
But anywho, Jack and I are going to enjoy this Monday together and watch all the girly TV shows while Tim is at work... SUCKERRRRRRRRR :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment