I guess I forgot I had a blog I've been so lazy busy. So much has gone on since the last time I blogged I don't even know where to begin. I'll give a brief rundown:
- Dad came to Portland and it was AWESOME.
- Gunshots are still goin off in the ghetto
- Lily hates the rain and has decided that she doesn't wanna do her business outside, but in my closet
- Tim is still alive but I'm pretty sure he hates me for making him move to Portland
- Work is work.
- I went to DFW this past weekend had such a good time with my frands & family
But on a brighter note:
We have booked our flights to go to NEW YORK for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pumped about this y'all have no idea. Tim's whole family, minus his parents, live in New York so it will be interesting to meet everyone and spend the holidays away from my dysfunctional psycho crazy family. Ahhh holidays :-)
3 DAYS UNTIL MEMPHIS for BP's wedding
7 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE OCTOBERRRRRRRRRRRRR!
make it a great day y'all!
XOXO
I have to get back to work :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment