ahhhhhhhhhh
I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!
So I've only been freaking out for the last 3 hours but OMG y'all I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So by request, I was asked to post this with details of how it all happened. Don't get your hopes up it was NOT that exciting... but it was so us and so perfect.
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2011 3:45 pm
I was at home at my desk (aka our kitchen table) just returning emails. no big deal. Tim came in the kitchen and was bein all sweet on me. If you know Tim, you know he's not the most affectionate person. So I started looking at the Christmas cookie magazine my grandma sent me. I pointed out these cookies and said "ooh don't these look good" THENNNNNNNNNNNN Tim said "yeah but this looks better" I turned around and ****BAM**** big beautiful ring IN MY FACE!
He got down on one knee (after I screamed WHAT!) and honestly I couldn't even begin to tell you what he said because all I could hear was my heartbeating the shit out of my chest but it ended with "so will you marry me" and I kissed him and said YES!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! He is absolutely the MAN of my dreams and I could not be happier to have him as my husband. did i really just say that? HUSBAND? ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
| Tim's aggie ring he loves more than me... and my bling :-) |
| we couldnt take a picture right if we wanted to... |
LET THE WEDDING PLANNING BEGIN!!!
WE ARE SO THRILLED :-)

OMG. So exciting. the ring is STUNNING. super happy I found your blog. loving it. definitely following. If u get a sec I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl turned LA local. thanks, love. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com