About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a year!!!!!!!!

My oh my, you guys cannot even begin to imagine the whirlwind year I had in 2011. Filled with so many ups and downs, I'm pretty confident someone could write a really good book/movie about my 2011.

January:
  • I got to watch the Hogs play in the Sugar Bowl
  • I started my inside sales job with Lennox.
  • I met Tim at our national sales meeting <3
February:
  • Tim and I started dating (what day? we don't really know)
  • My parents split up
March:
  • Tim came with me to Fayetteville to meet my friends and see the campus
  • :-)
April:
  • I interviewed for my Portland Territory Manager job
  • Lil Wayne AND Kenny Chesney concert
  • Tim and I moved in together
May:
  • I traveled to Denver and Salt Lake City for work
  • I was finally DONE with my 5 month training program
June:
  • I got the job in the Portland!!!!
  • I was gone in Salt Lake for more training before Portland
  • I had about 10 days to find somewhere to live in Portland.
  • We had to pack up EVERYTHING.
  • most stressful month. i never want to go through that moving hell again. (that's a lie, because we will be coming back to TX one day)
July:
  • We left Texas for our 3 1/2 day journey to the Pacific Northwest!
  • July 5- we got the keys to our house.
  • 3 weeks later our moving truck showed up. (we slept on an air mattress up until then)
  • July 8- I got LILY!!!!
August:
  • this was a lame month. but a GORGE-ous month! (get it? The Columbia River Gorge??) haha the weather was great in PDX
September:
  • Mom and Marty came to visit us Labor Day weekend!
  • We climbed Multnomah Falls
  • Dad came 2 weeks later and we went to our first Oregon Ducks game!
October:
  • My dreams came true and I got to see Chris Brown in concert :-) grrrrrr baby grrrrrr
  • Brook's wedding in Memphis was AH-mazing!!!!!
  • My mom got remarried the day before my birthday
  • My birthday was a real harsh welcoming to the real world. I had to spend it in a hotel in Eugene for work. BLAH
November:
  • My REAL dreams came true when Tim PROPOSED!!!!!!!
  • I cooked the quickest Thanksgiving dinner I could (Tim had to work) but it was actually pretty good!
December:
  • Tim's 25th birthday
  • Vegas with mom and marty
  • I signed my FIRST new business account at work!!!!!!
  • My first christmas  away from my family.
  • My frist christmas with Tim <3
  • New Yorkkkkkkkkkk

phewwwwww! I dont know about y'all but I'm exhausted just reliving this past year. I'm hoping for a very calm, very NORMAL 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment