About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here goes nothing!!!

Well, I fell in love with reading all of Sarah Duncan's life happenings so I decided: "hey jess, hmm maybe ppl wanna read what you got to say". So, here goes nothing....

The past couple months have probably been the craziest times of my life. I wont go into too many details but Ill give you all a brief run down:
  • I graduated college *GO HOGS*
  • I started my big girl job working for Lennox International
  • I broke up with my serious boyfriend
  • Found the  man of my dreams the next day
  • My parents are getting divorced
  • Both parents now have a new significant other
  • Moved in with my boyfriend
  • and NOW have a potential job offer in Portland, Oregon. ****SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS******
Yeah, I'd say the past four months have been the most insane ever. So needless to say, I have a pretty interesting life so stay tuned to see what else could possibly happen!
YAYYY FIRST BLOG DONE!!!! I swear I'll get better at this whole formatting, making it look good thing.

2 comments:

  1. you made one!! yessss... now I can keep up with you because its obvious that i have missed A LOT!! Glad everything is going great!! MIss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the blog. But damn our lives sound like country and western songs!!

    ReplyDelete