Ok so let me just tell you what a exhausting mind blowing weekend I had.... Friday night was Lil Wayne concert. HE WAS SO FREAKING GOOD... lil wayne, nicki minaj, drake, and birdman all together was A-MAZING!!!! Not to mention all of the whisky I drank that night made for QUITE the evening...
 |
| Damn they are so badass!!!! |
So, then we move into Saturday: KENNY CHESNEY BABY!!! Aunt Rhonda pulled through on this one! She had a limo take us to Cowboy Stadium for the big night! Grady and I were so thankful to be able to ride with them so we could avoid the po-po's. All I can say is that after this weekend I am so ready for summertime and all the concerts that are on the way! I love Texas summers!!! Kenny, Zach Brown Band, and Billy Currington were all amazing and it was a good night for me and my broseph to bond! He pretty much bankrupt me on beer that night! But, Grady was the drunk life of the party! He was cracking my shit UP!
 |
| Group outside the limo before we left! |
 |
| GREAT GREAT NIGHT!!! |
 |
| View from the restaurant at lunch |
Well today I flew into Seattle for the week on business. I love the west coast. I would move here tomorrow if they let me. For lunch I went down to the fish market and had lunch at this place that overlooked the water. It was beautiful. The whole atmostphere was so cool. There were guys throwing fish back and forth, GORGEOUS tulips for sale, local vendors, and fresh produce. You just dont find places like that in Texas. Anyway, I have a busy week ahead of me that will lead to big big things! eeeeek! so excited!
 |
| Entrance to the market |
No comments:
Post a Comment