About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've got the fever... DOG fever!

Ok so I cannot stop obsessing over finding a dog. I AM THE CRAZY DOG LADY!!! I want one sooooo bad! Here is my dilemma. Tim has Jack, who I love! buttttttt Jack weighs 85 pounds and is a massive lab. So this means that I can't get that big of a dog without it just being way too overwhelming at our apartment.  I decided I didn't want to adopt a puppy since 1) I work all day and Tim made it clear this was MY responsibility and he won't help 2) I feel like no one ever adopts the adults and that breaks my heart. After work today I went to 2 different animal shelters. So here are my two favorite cuties that I need yalls help deciding between: 
This is Maryanne. She is so loveable and calm/sweet. This pic does not do her cuteness justice.
This is Reagan. She is SO CUTE. Her body type is awesome. But she was so shy and timid but also really sweet!























How am I ever going to decipher between these two babies?? Oh right, TIM!!! I gotta take him back on Sunday and get his opinion. These dogs are all I can think about. I need help. ha! 

Wellll ON AN EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED NOTE: TOMORROW is LIL WAYNE CONCERT!!! and SATURDAY is KENNNNYYYYY!!!! It's going to be a crazy weekend for sure!!!! Then on Monday I'm headed off to Seattle for work!!! eeeeeek! Ok well PLEASE help me decide which pup would be the best addition for me Tim and Jack... THANKSSSSSSSSSSS



No comments:

Post a Comment