About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Keepin it Current

Ok so I'm such a copy cat but it looked fun! i love surveys... so i stole this from Sarah who stole it from Belle in the City and here we go!!!!

Current Playlist:
Lil Wayne- How to Love
Lady A- Just a Kiss
Chris Brown- FAME cd
Lady Gaga- Born this way CD
(is it sad I actually went to my most recent playlist to look this up... eh?)

 Current Nail Polish: 



  OPI "Black Onyx" - I like black on my toes.. what of it?

Current Drink:Give me an hour and it's about to be a Swirl Margarita :-)
but I have a bottled water at my desk :-(
 
Current Food:
just finished some Sundried Tomato Basil Wheat Thins. delish

Current TV Show:
Lost!!!! I found it on netflix thought i'd finally give it a try.. well I'm OBSESSED!!
 
 

Current Wishlist:Christian Louboutin- "declic"  GET IN MY CLOSET!!!!
size 9.5 please ;-) 

Current Needs:
a freakin debit card!! do you know how hard it is to do things when you have no debit card... ugh snail mail is so slow!! IT'S BEEN 7 DAYS BANK OF AMERICA!

Current Celebrity Crush:
Mark Salling- puckerman is a bad bad man and i'd let him... wait too inappropriate
Current Blessing:
so blessed to have gotten this HUGE job opportunity to move to Portland :-)

Current Outfit:
IT'S CASUAL FRIDAY... black skinny jeans and plaid top :-)

Current Indulgence:
chips and queso. ALWAYS

Current Excitement:
MOVING TO OREGON WITH TIM!

Current Mood:
ready for a drink


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment