About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm lovin Wednesday!

Ok so it's been a week but BOY HAVE I GOT A LOT OF LOVIN GOIN ON TODAY!!! So I'm gonna link up with Jamie and share a little bit! 








so here's what i'm loving on this disgustingly hot June day

i'm loving that I got to visit Ashley in Little Rock this weekend. We had a ton of fun in the sun :-)
a little Lake Ouachita action

i'm lovin LENNOX  and my job right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno if you guys heard but THIS GIRL... THIS GIRL right here got a *drum roll please*.... a PROMOTIONNNNNNN!!! I've got a little more training to do before I can officially claim the title of "Territory Manager" but it's tentatively scheduled for me to head to Portland July 1st after some work in Salt Lake City for a month. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I was so nervous about hearing back about this position but my dad gave me a great pep talk about how sales is in my blood and that I'm a bad ass (i mean duhhh) and then BAM! i got the call that made my freakin year!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU UNCLE DAVE! (for those of you who dont know, dave lennox founded lennox back in the 1800's.. nbd... but i like to thank him from time to time).. but seriously I am so blessed to have been given this HUGE opportunity at my age. 

BEST PLACE EVER TO WORK FOR!
lastly, I'm loving my sweet, wonderful, amazing, words can't even begin to describe how awesome- boyfriend!!! He has graciously decided to give up his job at his dream restaurant to move 2,000 miles across the country with me. If that ain't love I dunno what is. He has been nothing but supportive and helpful throughout this whole crazy time. He says he knew all along it would work out but I think he's just got lucky. ;-) But really i'm the lucky one for finding my best friend. Not only did we get introduced through Lennox but now Lennox is giving us this AWESOME opportunity to start a new life in Portland. It's meant to be!
mostly i love that he'll take pictures like this with me.. ha i love this. it's the background on my phone :-)

gah he's so stinkin cute!
Alright people so that's what i'm lovin wednesday... I'll leave you with this though:

The question isn't who's gonna let me... it's who's gonna stop me.
*Stay True. Stay Focused. You'll get yours*
 



1 comment:

  1. Love what your loving!

    Super cute blog...your newest follower,

    Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

    *stop by and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete