1. One of my happiest moments ever was the day I got lap-band surgery. It has had the most impact on my life today. Without that surgery I know I would be still be obese, unhappy, and unhealthy. I can't thank my parents enough for letting me get that operation done. It'll be 6 years next month!
![]() |
| There isn't anything cute about that big girl on the left side!!! |
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are a tear jerker. I cry at all of them I've been to. Oh my goodness I love them though! It's a girls dream really.
3. This summer summer? what's summer? It's not even 80* here. I'm dying for some heat and a pool layout at. Girlfriend has lost her tan lines and I ain't happy bout it!
4. My summer food of choice has been cheese. My food of choice is always cheese. and ohhhh my how I miss me some chips and queso. I need Tex Mex back in my life!
5. My summer uniform has been dress pants, blouse, sweater=work clothes. gross! sick!
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose anywhere with my family and closest friends. Preferably somewhere warm, sunny, and with flowing alcohol. Can you tell I wanna go on a vacation?
7. My summer anthem is Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean DUHHHH
HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!



sorry you aren't near any Tex Mex! I'm not sure if I could survive without it!! stopping by from the link up :)
ReplyDelete{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}
I'm so jealous of you not having hot weather. It's been pretty warm in SoCal so I've been staying indoors with the a/c on, haha. I don't do the heat!
ReplyDeleteCheese...yum! I could eat string cheese for days. Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)