HOW DO YOU KNOW?
"But, probably the question I get most often is, "How do you know you're in love?"
He's what I've come up with. You are in love if during your partner's lowest you don't think of them any less and during their highest you don't think of them any more. Meaning, the feeling you feel for them is the same in their time of giving and their time of receiving. You may like them more or less depending, but if the same root feeling (which I would argue is love) stays the same throughout, I believe you are in love.
Here's another thought.No body is perfect. No body. But, if you see another's flaws as part of why you "love" them, I think they are perfect for you. I do believe there is a "perfect" person out there for everyone. But, don't be mistaken, if you think someone is perfect for you and they don't think you are perfect for each other, then you are not meant to be, sorry. It is only when there is a mutual vision of perfection that two people are indeed meant for each other.
Side note:Don't let yourself think you know better than God. He knows who you need to be with, he created both of you after all....if it doesn't workout then you just have to know you are 1 person closer to finding the one God has custom made for you.
Bottom line:Love is something you have to evaluate for yourself. Nobody knows better than you if you are in love. Good luck." -GirlsWearPearls
- That's straight from her blog if you wanna follow her she has GREAT insights!!! After reading that I just could not agree more. Coming from a few pretty serious relationships I think there were times when I thought I was REALLY in love and knew what I wanted out of a relationship. Now, looking back on those failed relationships I see how it was either a different kind of love or I just thought I was in love with someone but really it was just a comfort feeling.
BUT: Without those failed relationships I wouldn't have learned all that I have. It's because of those failed relationships that I have no doubt in my mind, 100% clarity that I found what true LOVE really is. It's the best feeling in the world to have that person in your life that you don't want to go a day without. The person you want to make yourself better for. The person that can bring you up when everything else around you is down. Your best friend. That's love and I got it!!!!! Thanks again to my sister Taylor for her great words!!!!!
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment