About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

lily the terror!!!!!!

Reintroducing  LILY THE TERROR!!!! 

Now, don't let that sweet, precious, I wanna cuddle with you all night face fool you. THIS LITTLE GIRL IS A HANDFUL! Dogs are worse than children I have a feeling. (Can't really judge seeing as how I have no babies in my life) But I think Lily is the equivalent to a baby. I can't go 5 seconds without watching her that she is either into something, chewing, or peeing on the floor. UGH!!!  I will give her this: She now knows (due to my recent beatings i've given her) that peeing on the floor is bad. very bad. After I caught her squatting yesterday she immediately ducked her head and ran back to her kennel.   

Anyway, back to her being a terror. Tim is here until about 230 with the dogs. Now, I'm not exactly sure what happened today... I have a feeling he fell asleep without Lily being in her kennel. BUT, this is what I came home to today:
Please try not to be jealous of the beautiful air mattress ok!


and please pardon the crappy iphone quality pics
Yes, this was at one time a great rope toy that is now nothing but string thrown all over the bedroom. How does one do this??? PUPPY TEETH! I mean, big black Jack probably assisted a little bit in the act but come on dogs.. really? I picked up most of the chunks of string but I'm thinking I might leave the random strings for Tim to vacuum since I just vacuumed yesterday! ;-) Even after I yelled at her she still was like "eh whatever i'll keep chewin.
Yes, that is a shake weight. Special gift from my brother. 

 But yeah, Lily is a handful. Even Jack can't take her sometimes and has to put her in a head lock....


yup... that lily's entire neck he has in his mouth.
I'm looking forward to the days where she's out of this stupid puppy stage. I have to confess that even after all the early mornings and pee-pee pickups, I love the you-know-what out of this little girl!!!! Look how cute she was when she was too scared to jump off the air mattress!

See, I still love my puppy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment