About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Waiting, waiting, stilllllll waiting!

As I'm sitting here in this cute little house with its nice wood floors,  granite countertops, and fenced in backyard, I can't help but think... DAMN my furniture is going to look SO GOOD in here. Yes that's right folks.





WE STILL HAVE NO FURNITURE.
NO CLOTHES.
NO KITCHEN UTENSILS.
NOTHING!

Yes, yes we have lived here for 12... repeat 12 days now. That's 12 days on an air mattress. 12 days eating out or frozen foods. 12 days!!!! With 8 more to go! All that is in this precious house is an air matress, a stool, an x box, and a little 19 in flat screen tv that I desperately needed so I wouldnt go insane. Living out of only 1 suitcase is insulting to my closet. I'm dying without options. I just want my bed, my couch, my THINGS!!! It doesnt help my home sickness when none of my stuff is even here to make me feel better.

So the liars, thieves, incompetent, slow, movers said that our stuff should go out on a truck the 20th and arrive in Portland by the 24th. I've called these people trying to get answers and nothing is set in stone. I AM SO FRUSTRATED. like reallly?????? I thought the whole point of me booking a reservation with a moving company was that someone could pick up my stuff the day I needed and drive STRAIGHT to Portland. If I would have known my stuff was gonna get taken to Houston then sit in a warehouse somewhere where its a million degrees and wait for an 18 wheeler to come into town I would have booked someone else or done it myself. (not really myself, i'm worthless when it comes to lifting things) BUT seriously it's a little ridiculous at this point. I'M PISSED!

So I guess now it's just back to the waiting game... AHHhhh! I might go insane soon. As soon as I get some furniture in this place I BETTER GET SOME VISITORS!! :-) pretty please?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment