Y'all. I'm dyin today. I haven't been this hungover since my college days. Granted that was only 8 months ago... but still. WHEN DID I GET SO OLD? I just can't hang like I used to. Yes I may have taken 3 whiskey shots last night along with a couple mixed drinks. But, I have consumed wayyyyyyyy more alcohol in a night before and been JUUUUUUST fine. Damn I miss college. Moral of the story: my body hates me today, i can't keep anything down, there isn't enough Gatorade in the world, and i look like ass.
Moving right along. We finally got all of our things moved in and unpacked (sorta). There is a still a lot that needs to be done. The 3rd bedroom (man cave/office) is full of just crap. Pretty much everything we don't want to deal with has just been thrown in that poor room. I refuse to post pictures until it comes together a little bit more. But it's finally all starting to come together! I just need my momma to get her hiney up here and help me finish decorating :-)
Alright y'all I'm starting to get that nauseous feeling again so I'm out! Have a great week!!!!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment