HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I'm so honored Sarah passed on a blog award to me!!! WOOP! She is one of my sorority sisters and
So with this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself!!!!!
- I care more about making other people happy than I do myself. Typically this ends up taking a huge toll on me emotionally but what can i say? I'm a pleaser :-)
- I HATE HATE HATE being alone. It is rare than I am ever home alone. I will find anything to do before I have to sit at home alone.
- I will probably end up being "that crazy dog lady" at some point in my life. I love pups. I want them all.
- Yes it's true, I was at one point in my life OBSESSED with the Jonas Brothers. It's true I saw them 5 times in a 6 month period and temporarily stalked them. Guilty. But hey I've moved on from that stage of my life.
- I couldn't go a whole day without my cell phone. It's to the point now where I check it without even realizing what I'm doing. It could be dead and I would still try to turn it on to see if I got a text or something. Sad.
- I want to be successful in life more than anything. Not necessarily factored by money, but successful meaning happy, healthy, a family, a good home, etc. That kind of success :-)
- I think my family should have it's own reality series. We are so F'ed up it's not even funny. Actually, it would probably be pretty funny to a TV audience.
Well that was fun!!
************************************************
NOW it's time to link up with http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2011/08/fill-in-blank-friday.html for:
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a dress duh?
2. This week has been exhausting. I'm ready for a good weekend with my man.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat peanut butter. Just a spoonfull is so filling!
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my slut slippers from Nine West that my mom got me before Vegas last year. They're so comfy but so sexy!!!
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my shake weight. Ha my brother bought it for me for my birthday last year as a joke. Well kind of, not really a joke, because he always makes fun of my arms and i mean ALWAYS. ha but i would never get rid of it!
6. My favorite person is my grandma. Bobbie is a saint y'all. She spoils the shit out of me. She always is sending me little goodies and newspaper clippings of things. She gives the best advice and is a great listener. I love her so much. I need her to live forever!!!
6. My favorite person is my grandma. Bobbie is a saint y'all. She spoils the shit out of me. She always is sending me little goodies and newspaper clippings of things. She gives the best advice and is a great listener. I love her so much. I need her to live forever!!!
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say What is your most embarrasing moment? I love hearing those stories from people. :-)
Ok y'all I'm out for the weekend!!! :-)
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment