About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

*TGIF*

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! What a long week it has been and the weekend came just in time!
I'm liking up at the little things we do for FITBF!

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is     having the day off with the one you love  .

2.    traffic      makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like  my boyfriend     because,    he knows what little things can make me smile .

4.   supercalifragilisticexpialidocious   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    mascara. it's all you need .

6.  I'm happy that    it's Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm exhausted   .


7.  I would never     pick up a hitchhiker. THERE ARE SO MANY IN OREGON. no way no how  would I let some stranger get into my car with me    .


HAPPY FRIDAY YALL!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment