So let me give you a little recap of what's been going on in Portland
1. Jessica has finally grown up. Yes everyone the day has finally arrived when Jessica stopped spending money on herself and has spent it all on her home. I never thought I would actually enjoy spending my hard earned money on things other than alcohol, clothes, and food, but here I am all grown up and surprising myself. I mean, let's not kid ourselves here, I've still spent plenty of money on myself but I'm just being more generous to my home now. :-) My favorite thing I've put up so far is this little picture of my dad from 1990. I think he just looks so cute in it.
| What a cute lil captain! |
It's nowhere near ready for real pictures to be posted. Those will have to wait until after Mom comes to help decorate but it's definitely getting cuter day by day. I love our little house. Or as Tim so preciously drew:
| Our Happy Home :-) |
2. Lily is slowly, keyword: SLOWLY, improving on her training. We go for walks more frequently now so she's getting better on a leash but she still stops sometimes and I end up kicking her or tripping which really pisses me off. Today we worked on laying down. It was a slow process but she finally got it a couple of times... hey! practice makes perfect.
3. Still have no friends. I'm hoping that by joining the dance studio I'll meet someone there. Ugh my social life is so depressing. I couldn't even tell you the last time I got all done up for a night on the town. SOMEONE COME VISIT ME AND LET'S GO PARTYYYYYYYYY. My alcohol tolerance is slowly but surely going down and I need to be in tip top shape for the Perry/ Bailey wedding in October.
Well, that's all I got for now folks. Make it a great week!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment