About Me

My photo
I'm Texan born n' bred! I'm newly engaged to the most handsome man! We have two precious dogs, Jack and Lily, who you will hear a lot about. We just moved to Oregon in July 2011 and I thought I'd start this blog to keep everyone back home up to date on our latest happenings.... Stay tuned!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Happy Hump Day Errbody!! I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind Of Love for today's episode of:

I'm loving that my mom is coming to visit in 3 weeks, 1 day, 1 hour and 7 minutes.... but who's counting really
I miss her!!!!!

I'm Loving the new dance studio I joined today! I didn't realize how much I missed dance until I went tonight. SO MUCH FUN! woop! It's for people 16 and up too.. BONUS! check it out here! I'm hopin I can find a friend/drinkin buddy at one of my classes :-)

I'm Loving that my little Lily girl is growing so fast!!! I want her to be big! She's so stinkin cute but I'm ready for her to be a real dog. 

Finally, I'M LOVING and missing all my friends and family back home and in Arkansas. I think everyone should escape the heat and come visit me in Oregon where it's niiiiiiiiiice and cool!

Well that's all I got for now! What are you guys loving? Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment